Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kainan sa Dalampasigan

This is a restaurant located at Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines. If you happen to be looking for a nice lunch or dinner after hitting the beach, you might want to visit this. You can also enjoy the forest-like ambiance of this scrumptious Filipino food haven!
Let me welcome you inside!
Restaurant banner!
Yes, you can actually see this tree inside the place!
Sneak peak of their stained glass windows.
Stained glass windows' view from the outside.
Another view.
Mom!
The photos hanging in bamboo stands are their press features.
Tada! This is the first thing I saw when I entered the restaurant. Uhm, yeah. This is already inside the dining area.
A closer look. . .
Lovely, isn't it?
Chandelier!
Near the parking area, I think? Lol

So yeah, I practically enjoy this place because I am fascinated with natural aesthetics. I would prefer this place than dining in a posh and high class hotel in Manila. Anyway, I am so sorry for not taking pictures of the food. We were starving when we arrived here. Thus, at the moment I got a glimpse of the food serving by the friendly waiters, I forgot my camera and ate already. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment