Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orange for Summer!

So this summer, you can actually caught me everyday donning orange make-up! Lol. I always hate bright colors, but this summer, even though I am sad, my taste in colors are surprisingly perky! Lol. So when I saw the new Miss Tangerine Line from Etude House, I immediately visited the store as soon as possible. But unfortunately, some products were already out of stock. So, I was not the only one who loves orange this summer, eh?

These are the only products that I like which were available when I visited Etude House at Megamall.

Miss Tangerine cream choux blusher in orange! This is my second favorite cream blusher, next to my Max Factor cream blush in soft pink.
Miss Tangerine Soda Tint in Orange. I used this in my last trip to the beach and the color lasts long in your lips. You can use this when you hate re-applying lipstick but you need color on your lips.
This is my favorite lipstick. It is a lighter shade compare to the lip tint above and is really perfect in my lips, based on my perspective. Whoa, you cannot imagine how much I love this!

And this is how the products look on my face. . .
Uhm, yuh, my hair is quite orange-ish too! Hahaha!

And for my nails, to complete my everyday look. . .
Not actually from Etude House, but from another Korean Brand, The Face Shop! I am not a fan of glitters so I prefer The Face Shop's version of orange nail polish! Hee!

I still need to try the Miss Tangerine Veiling Powder and Cotton Primer, but I am quite afraid to try something new for my face because I always have pimple break outs whenever I try using other foundation and powder beside L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation and Mineral Powder. So yuh, I am still thinking if I will buy them. But you see, I also want to try the Majolica Majorlica Foundation because the case is extremely gorgeous or the Candy Doll powder! Okay, I cannot make up my mind. . .Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment