Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rakenrol

I missed 'Senior Year' because of work conflicts. But for sure, I will never miss this.



I have always been a fan of Pinoy Rock ever since I was in high school. I even aspired to be a rock star before. Lol, yes, I studied how to play a guitar and drums before. We even formed a band for our music class and I was their not-so-great drummer. Lol, but I practiced hard after making our MTV because I really loved the drums before. Whatever, so much for those nostalgic moments, so about this film again. . . When I first time viewed this, I was so excited and I cannot wait to see this film. I think this will be good, because it does not only focus on the Pinoy Rock industry but also about life, love and arts itself. I am thrilled also on how this movie will manifest the true meaning of arts and aesthetics in video/film making and in music.

*giddy* I love watching films like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment