Saturday, May 28, 2011

05.27.11-01

  • Have you ever felt disliking something because everyone is already liking it?
  • What do you think of someone using other’s photo as her profile picture and literally lying to the world and even insisting that it is her picture?
  • Have you ever felt being numb to almost everything?
  • What do you think of people who think life is not complete without their significant other?
  • Have you ever felt decapitating your professor?
  • What do you think of people making silly fan pages on Facebook?
  • Have you ever felt going away and starting a new life somewhere far away from home? Or time traveling just to escape the life you are living right now?
  • What do you think of the idea that sarcasm is overrated?
I am fond of listing what I did and my thoughts in bullets, but yesterday I thought of putting those into questions. Lol, nothing significant I thought at first. But little did I know that I will get such a wonderful remark out of it.
I am always grateful of good comments about me, especially when they are pertaining on how my mind works and I felt the need to blog about that here. I  am just that happy when someone appreciates my ideas. You may call me shallow, but that is how I roll. Lol.


I also want to say that he is one of my few followers who gives interesting feedbacks on my posts. A big thanks for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment