Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beyond Failure and Imagination

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
I just want this on my blog. I am not really a fan of her before but I really admire on how she come up with the Harry Potter series and this speech made me grow so fond of her. If someone might happen to stumble upon on my blog, please do watch this. This is brilliant and inspiring for all the people out there who struggle in the midst of downfall. And by the way, I find her hilarious.


Highlights (according to my perspective):
1. The delight in surpassing failure while learning from it.
2. Your accomplishments is not enough to define who you are.
3. You will fail, unless you live life cautiously. But you will not live at all because of that.
4. Recognition of the nightmare of reality vis a vis the goodness of humanity. It is important to be aware on how people from different nations, gender and religion suffer. But it is significant as well, to view the goodness of people trying to put harmony in the world.
5. "We do not need magic to transform our world. . . We have the power to imagine better."
6. Raise our voice.


*Thanks to her too, I was reminded to read more of Seneca.

No comments:

Post a Comment