Friday, May 20, 2011

A Broken Soliloquy

I was now in the phase of exploring, of soaring into the depth of each opportunities, into the labyrinth of possibilities. Caressing every minute details carving my interests and perceiving each spark flickering inside me. I wish that soon enough in my pursuit, I will finally uncover the things meant for me. But the search is not a path, but a maze, so arduous and intricate that at some points I became lost. I was and would be gone astray for my spirit lacks brilliance at times, but that what makes me embrace liberty. Thus, the freedom to be soulful and to wander make me breathe, make me alive.
I might have stumbled often, but I am still here, and that what makes living worthwhile: the courage of standing and moving forward. Life is too fickle and hostile, but it is bittersweet as well, and that what makes people crave, love, waste and end it. It is a very exhausting quest along the woods, the oceans, the roads and the sky. We struggle and die in the chronicles of birth and demise, and no one can be certain of how things will end. But one things if for sure, it is either we keep going or we surrender in oblivion.
Someday, after living and not just existing, I want to be successful too, like all the great people I know. I do not want to be as great as them, for I can never be the next Audrey Hepburn or Salvador Dali or Coco Chanel or Arthur Rimbaud. But all I want is just want to be as thriving like them, in my own idea of success. At the end of the day, I just want to witness how the world goes in different places and to be happy, and that is my vision of triumph. I might fail in love, in marriage, in building a family and in stability, but two things I hope I will not be forsaken to are liberty of doing what I love and wandering. Those two define most the core of my entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment