Monday, May 23, 2011

Pico De Loro

My first hit on the beach. ~Such a super late post!~
Welcome to Pico De Loro at Hamilo Coast! A beach resort and country club located at Batangas, Philippines!


These are the views of the beach and the pool at their Beach club.
This is at their Spa Area, if I am not mistaken. I was eating a frozen yogurt that exact moment. Yeah, the resort are also selling yummy and extra creamy yogurts at their resto!
Mom posing at the display canon somewhere around the beach.
Please ignore my flabs.
My brother playing beach volleyball. He is the one wearing black shorts.
Mummy and I swimming!
My mummy posing at the bridge area. This is also around the beach.
Emo moment. LOLJK
View of the beach club lobby at night.
Waiting for our food! This is at resto around the beach club also.
Posing in front of our hotel. (Not actually OUR okay, if you know what I mean. LOL)
Near our room!
Waiting for our breakfast. This is another resto from another building of Pico de Loro.
I guess this is my picture while eating or while waiting for the food to be passed around. Lol.
After eating, we decided to have a rest. Lol. I guess this is the country club of Hamilo Coast.
After the rest, I decided to tour around. This is another swimming pool at the country club.
Another hang out place! Yes, Pico de Loro is a huge resort and country club!
I walked around alone and this photo is an evident. Lol.
Some of the places I saw. The above photo is a condominium.
I roaming around the woods. Lol. But enough of the outdoor photos. . .
Here is a picture of our hotel room. Mummy, I, Gerard and my Tito.
Sight seeing. . .
I mentioned they have a country club a while ago, so this is my brother playing billiards. The game and leisure club is so spacious. They have tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, bowling and billiards area and even a play station and Wii room! Lol. A bar is located on the upper ground where you can chill and drink!
At the parking area, on our way to the beach club to check out! Aww!
Farewell and I hope to be back soon! :) We really had a nice time and the place is so nice!

1 comment: